Friday, February 29, 2008

Lovely Day

I'm wearing shorts and flip flops (and a 3/4 sleeved shirt too)! We have been playing outside, weeding (Dallin has been a big help), swinging, experimenting with water from the fountain, and building rivers in the sand! I can't get enough of it!!! I just want to shout YIPPEE!!! What a perfect day!!! Please tell me the cold, cold days are behind us!!!

Things that need to be done in the house:
-3 loads of laundry
-dishes need to be unloaded and the dirty ones loaded
-send out Carson's party invites
-finish 2 aprons, 1 purse, and some curtain tie backs for 2 customers
-read my scriptures
-etc....blah, blah, blah, blah

Wanna come over and help, and then I'll return the favor and come help you with your "to do" list? Any takers?

Did I mention that the sun is shining?

4 comments:

Morgan said...

i didn't know you did sewing and stuff like that on the side. how fun! it's been super nice weather in Provo as well. I hope it stays, but doubt it will. we are enjoying it while we can! good luck with you to do list!

Orange Peanut said...

Morgan: I am slowly starting my own business. Check out my business blog - listed under Orange Peanut Designs on the right side of my blog. Ryan is in the process of designing my website www.orangepeanut.com. It's an outlet for me! I love it and still have a lot to learn!

FoxFamily said...

Megan, I wish I had read your blog earlier in the day instead of now at 6pm. I would have come over and helped you!!! ~Shannon

Orange Peanut said...

Shannon - seriously I should be coming over and helping you girl!!! You are only 1 1/2 weeks away from delivery day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails