Monday, February 18, 2008

Great Grandma Love



So on Saturday night, Ryan and I went out to dinner and enjoyed some time, just the two of us. We were lucky enough to have Ryan's grandma (Grandma Kanzler) come over and watch the boys. This is a woman who I love deeply and wish I could be more like. She has such an easy going personality and she makes you feel good whenever you are near her! The lady is 82 and still gets on the ground with the boys to help them build puzzles!!! She would much rather hold and love them all night instead of put them to bed (which doesn't bother me at all). The boys need that grandma love and who cares if they get to bed really late! The boys love and adore her! So hat's off to this amazing woman (I just hope she lives another 30 years - but she says no way she's sticking around that long :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails