Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's so beautiful outside!!!



We are flirting with spring and I love it! Flip flops, bermuda shorts, a cute t-shirt - oh I can't wait! I am a warm weather fan and can't wait to enjoy playing outside, getting my hands dirty as I garden; play with the boys and watch them grin as they swing high; walks; etc.... I am so excited!!!!


(Dallin takes such great pictures!)


We had a lovely valentine's day (I started this post a few days ago and am just posting it as of 2/17/08). Ryan and I don't make a big deal about it. Over the years we have enjoyed staying home and making fabulous dinners and setting the table like we are at a fancy restaurant (Dallin especially loves this), turning the lights down low and enjoying being together (we use to have dinners by candlelight but Carson loves to climb on the table or from his chair he will spit at the flame. He tries really hard to blow it out but it just becomes a big mess instead)!

Dallin enjoyed his classroom party and even enjoyed opening all the valentine's from his classmates!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

beautiful outside!!! not fair!!!! wish i was in beautiful california with the sun....we must have left the sun there when we moved here - yuck! haven't seen it since we moved here! WAAAA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails