Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yummy Thanksgiving Treats

Check out these treats

I am still trying to pick which treat I want to make for C’s preschool Thanksgiving Feast!!! I know – way to wait until the last minute, but maybe you can help me decide.

I was checking out familyfun.go.com and found some REALLY cute treats for kiddos! Here are the two I have narrowed it down to.



You can find the how to’s for the Acorn Dough Nuts here and for the Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats here!

So which one would you make?

Happy feasting to you, 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have made the pilgram hats before and they were a HUGE hit in the classroom, and so easy to make :) Have fun!

Bethanne said...

My friend just made the nuts for our preschool Thanksgiving feast and they were delicious! Since it was at my house and no other parents were actually present, I kept eating them. :)

Knight knughts said...

acorns for sure!!! What a neat idea. Are you making them for school or for the family. It is so nice to have you up and rolling with your creativity again

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails