Tuesday, July 07, 2009

On this day, 11 years ago


... Ryan and I were sealed together for time and all eternity. Our married life began within the sacred walls of the Oakland LDS Temple and there began our adventures. (Note: I would have posted pictures but my scanner is acting up, so I will try to post them later).

We have enjoyed travels that have taken us to 8 countries in Europe and South America, we have enjoyed taking a dance class, we have welcomed our two boys into the world (this one was one of our most difficult experiences - dealing with miscarriages, infertility, difficult pregnancies, etc...), we bought a house and developed skills to beautify our home, we've had moments that have taken our breathes away, we cheered each other on as we earned our college degrees (Ryan has one more year until he earns his MBA), we have had time to serve together, and most importantly we still are deeply in love with each other!

I am so fortunate to have this man by my side for eternity. Ryan thank you for being wonderful you: you're handsome, funny, kind, a good cook, a wonderful dad, you make me laugh with your dance moves, you are super involved with our children, you treat me like a queen, oh I could be here all day! I really married well and I cherish him so very much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YUP! You got a good one there. :) Congrats and I hope you are off to do something fun together!

Jenni said...

That is awesome. I had no idea you had such a rough road with your pregnancies. You told me some of it. I guess HF gives each of us different challenges. Congratulations. Family well done.

Karin Hopkins said...

Awww...so sweet! Congrats on 11 years! Thats awesome!

Bethanne said...

Dude, you guys are old timers! Wow! Hope you had a great time! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails