Monday, June 06, 2011

Mary Poppins

This past Thursday evening (June 2), I surprised the boys with a date night to see the Broadway musical, Mary Poppins that is currently playing at the Sacramento Community Theater. Even though I had to pull some serious teeth with the oldest to get him to dress up (he thought we were going to another play at the local high school and couldn't understand why I asked him to dress in something more than shorts and  t-shirt), the night ended with smiles all around!

I seriously LOVE this musical! Ryan and I saw it on Broadway in New York a few years back and when I saw it was coming to town I knew I wanted to take the boys to it! They enjoyed the songs and even asked if they could buy Mary Poppin's umbrella so that they could fly! Funny boys!!! They have also been singing many of the songs! I love it!!!

Happy Date Night to you,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails