Monday, June 06, 2011

Carson Graduates Preschool

Carson graduated preschool on June 6th! He is now officially a Kindergartner! I can't believe how quickly the last few years have gone! Carson enjoys learning and has an inquisitive mind. He also has a great capacity for memorizing and retaining information! He has learned so much these last two years!
Cutie patootie!
 We truly enjoyed the school he attended and his teacher, Ms. Nancy! She is a phenomenal teacher! She has so much love and compassion for the little ones! We will definitely miss having her in our lives (well, at least until Hudson is old enough to attend)!
 Gramps was able to come see Carson's advancement
 I'm so proud of him! He's such a smart cookie!
 We love him (Dallin was unable to be there due to school. Hey I already had received a truancy letter so I wasn't about to pull him out).
 Carson and his best friend, Maya
 Carson and Ms. Nancy

Congrats Carson!!! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

I can't believe he will be in kinder. Oh my word! He looks so grown up...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails