Friday, December 03, 2010

Tutorial - Ornament Wreath

Fun wreath and so easy to make

So how did I make the wreath on my front door? 


Here is the tutorial from Eddie Ross. The best thing about this wreath is that it’s super easy to do. Go check it out and then come back and tell me all about the wreath you made ( I just know you will want to make one after you see how simple this is). Go ahead, I'm waiting.

FYI - I bought a package of shatterproof ornaments from Wal-Mart and had my son help me string the ornaments on. Needle nose pliers do make this much easier!


I just need to make a bigger bow to hide the hanger! Anybody know of any good bow making tutorials? I really struggle with making cute bows!


Happy Wreath Making to you,

Megan

4 comments:

Morgan said...

megan! you have such a cute house, all decorated for christmas. i love it! i just wanted to let you know that we are using your advent calendar this year, the spiritual one. i haven't made it yet, but i am using the thoughts that you posted last year. someday i'll get around to making one. :) thanks for posting it!

Orange Peanut said...

Thanks Morgan - you are so very kind!!! I can't wait to hear how your Christmas Advent turns out! I love singing the songs each night!

Bethanne said...

I really don't know how you do it all. You are amazing! And your house must look like a winter wonderland! :)

Damon's Girl said...

I love it!!! I want to make one!! Just have to find a wire hanger????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails