Thursday, December 10, 2009

The world is a better place because....

...my husband was born! Today is his special day and I just wanted to take a moment to share with you how amazing he is!!!!!

He serves other's

He LOVES to cook :-)


He takes my visions and drawings of house projects and runs with them:

Our kitchen that he remodeled
(we helped a bit but he did most of it for sure)


(The dining room he added on)

(The bathroom he remodeled)

(The glass tiles that he installed!)

(He built me food storage shelves)

He is an AMAZING father

He is a WONDERFUL husband


He has a GREAT sense of humor!!!!
(no child was harmed during the taking of this picture)




My life is so much better because he is a part of it. I love his humor, his thoughtfulness, his willingness to learn, his example to me, his love for serving the Lord, and so many other things!

Happy Birthday to you sweetheart!!! Thanks for being you!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. He sounds like a great guy.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan!!!

Oh and I have loved your posts each day :) What great ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails