Sunday, December 06, 2009

I Know That My Redeemer Lives


Today Big D gave a talk in Primary and I hear he did a great job (I unfortunately missed it, but his Dad was there to see this one. It has been a while since we both saw one of his talks at the same time). I just thought I would share his talk that we worked on together:


"I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth" Job 19:25.

I know that Jesus was born on the Earth, just like me and you. When I partake of the sacrament each week, I have the chance to remember Jesus and all that He did for me. Remembering Jesus helps me to choose the right. My family tries to remember the things that Jesus did when he lived on the Earth. As a family we pray together and read the scriptures together. I love learning about Jesus and I know that we are blessed because of all that he did! I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails