Tuesday, June 02, 2009

This just makes my life a little easier

Can I share with you something that makes my life just a little bit easier...........

Quilted Washable Underpads (not what you were expecting was it)!



Carson has almost mastered sleeping through the night without any accidents (about 4 months ago he decided he was done wearing diapers) and I tell you these underpads have been a life saver! Instead of having to change the sheets everynight or morning, I simply take off the pad (which is placed on the top of the sheets) and then place a new one on in its place. Then I can wash the soiled one and reuse it the next day. I would highly recommend using them and would even recommend that you get the ones that are tuckable (they have long sides that can tuck under a mattress). This would prevent the pad from moving while the child tosses and turns through the night. I love things that make my job easier!

What is something that makes your life easier?

UPDATE: Jennie asked where did I get the underpads, a family member actually gave them to me, but look for places that sale assisted living or home care products. There are several websites that sell them like: http://www.northshorecare.com and http://www.assistedlivingstore.com .

5 comments:

Danielle said...

ok so not what I thought you were going to say.... but yes that does make sense- I used a pad that went under the sheets for claira it worked good but did not solve the problem of changing the sheets interesting

Jennie Blaser said...

Great idea. Teya rarely has accidents anymore, but it would be nice instead of washing all the bedding. Where do you get them?

Bethanne said...

I love those things too! :)

And not to be cheesy, but Dan makes me life easier. In way too many aspects to point out. Seriously, I got him for an exceptional deal and have never regretted it! My best investment yet!

Orange Peanut said...

Bethanne, I don't think you're cheesy! I feel the same way about Ryan - he does so much and is so very involved with every aspect of our lives (I've been finding that most husbands and dads aren't)! We got lucky!

SuburbanGardener said...

Howdy OP, Do you ever get a chance to garden? We love gardening as a family.
SG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails