Sunday, March 15, 2009

Look at who is "3"


Today's the day my baby turns "3"!

(C-man spent the first few hours of his life in the NICU)

(Happy 1st Birthday)

(Number two down)

(Happy 3rd Birthday)


Such a handsome young boy!

We had a lovely and simple birthday party for him yesterday (see pictures below) and today he got spoiled by his nursery leader, who threw him a birthday party at church (she's awesome)!

Some of Peanut #2's favorite things:

- Corn Dog nuggets
- Cinnamon/sugar toast
- Hot wheels cars - "go-go's"
- Diego stuff
- His best friends (mommy, daddy, and Big D)
- Talking
- Drawing pictures
- Dancing
- Making us laugh with his funny faces
- Diego underwear!
- Chocolate chips
- Cuddling
- Building things out of legos with his brother
- the list goes on and on....

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me C-man. I have to admit that the transition for me from one child to two was extremely difficult. I had some post-partum issues that didn't make things that great. But here we are, three years later and I love this little guy. He adds an interesting dynamic to our family. I will say that as soon as he gets out of his "Oscar the grouch" phase I will be thrilled. But grumpiness aside, I love his smile, his beautiful green eyes, the way he counts or tries to say his ABC's, I love the way he sings "I am a Child of God" and his laugh - it is contagious! I know this next year will bring more great memories and milestones along the way.


(His birthday party invite)


10 comments:

Knight knughts said...

I love 3 I think it is my favorite age for kids. Happy Birthday Big Guy.

Kim said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Carson!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great 3 year old party!! Who doesn't love Diego? :)

Happy Birthday Carson!

Ali said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Carson!

Trent and Amber said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, looks like fun! :)

Kerri said...

He is one handsome little guy! Can't believe he is 3! Wish him a happy birthday from us!

Jennie Blaser said...

He is so adorable! You two have beautiful kids. What a fun invitation. Great idea at recording his favorites at this time!

Bethanne said...

I love that boy too! He looks so OLD! We are calling today (hope that is okay)...Dan has Spring Break and yesterday with church meetings (all day long) it was nuts. Look at his hair. Oh my word. We miss you guys sooooooo much. He is a doll. Oh, and something is in the mail, so keep your eyes pealed! :)

Amie said...

How fun! I always forget that Carson & Tanner are only 4 months apart. I hope we can finally do a party for Tanner next year...it's no fun being sick on birthdays!

Kerri said...

P.S. You should tell Ryan that the name "Ryan" is on our list for the next baby! We both really like it, I think it fits well with our other names, and knowing what kind of a guy that your Ryan is - it just makes it that much more appealing! We struggle with names so much that it will probably come down to the last minute to make the decision, though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails