Friday, November 30, 2007

Trimming the tree

Holiday spirit is in full swing in our house. I love decorating for the holidays and it is fun as the boys get older to see them pitch in and enjoy decking the halls (well maybe the walls) of our house!






Dallin and myself taking a break from decorating the tree



Dallin loves decorating the tree and even did the one in his room all by himself!



Even Ryan was getting into the spirit - he was taking the pictures but everyone needs their picture taken right?



Who can forget Carson? After 4 broken glass balls (he thought it was fascinating to watch them dissolve into a million shards on the ground) we were able to show him that the ornaments are much nicer on the tree. He still loves to walk up to the shiney glass balls and I can just see the look in his eye, but he hasn't thrown any more - yet!

2 comments:

Adrienne and Lance said...

Well at least Carson has the excuse that he is only 1 and half years old when he breaks ornaments. I really have no excuse when I do it almost every year =)

Seriously... said...

hi! I did my own design for the blog....i like yours, btw. how do you keep your back ground from scrolling? Just curious. Anyway....i'll tell dustin you stopped by the blog :) Keep up the good work! P.S. I love your place mat purses, cute idea!
Kendra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails