Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween Fun

We love to dress up for Halloween! This year we decided a Star Wars theme was perfect. I never watched one star wars movie (that I can remember) before I got married. I have to admit they are pretty good! Dallin absolutely loves them, much to Ryan's delight.


Ryan is a jedi, Dallin is a padwan learner (a jedi in training), Carson is the cutest Yoda you will ever see, and I am Princess Leia!


Yoda


Cute Jedi!


Aren't they cute?


May the force be with you!




Carson trick-or-treating




So very cute!



The trick or treating group

3 comments:

Ryan and Liz Meinzer said...

Megan! i am so glad you found us!! such cute pictures, your boys are so grown up.

Danielle said...

megan you guys look so cute in your costums together -

i had never watch star wars either till my husband made me watch it too my dallen loves it too all he wanted a couple of christmas's ago was this yoda doll - so my mom drove all over sac to find this darn doll for him LOL

happy halloween

Kerri said...

Megan - Molly Jorgensen was in town and told us you had a blog. So, we found it! Your boys are so adorable, and your blog is great. Can I link to it on mine?

We miss you guys!
--Kerri Shek

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails