Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Freedom

I am looking forward to having more freedom to post about my family! This blog had started, a few years ago, as a place for me to "journal" about what we've been up to. I am looking forward to getting back to that. It truly is a place for me to document the day to day things we've been up to (some exciting, some mundane, and some down right frustrating). So, feel free to read along to my nutty thoughts and the things that we've been up to. Oh and comments are always welcome, in fact, they are so very nice! 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw Carson loves his brother so much! Did you see him when Dallin gave his primary talk? Carson was going "shh, shh!" to everyone around him, the whole while staring adoringly at his big bro.

Bethanne said...

That picture is so great. Seriously, we love it. My kids are extremely well behaved and lovey in public too...hahahaha. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails