Tuesday, May 05, 2009

" Motherhood is not what was left over after our Father blessed His sons with priesthood ordination. It was the most ennobling endowment He could give His daughters, a sacred trust that gave women an unparalleled role in helping His children keep their second estate. As President J. Reuben Clark Jr. declared, motherhood is “as divinely called, as eternally important in its place as the Priesthood itself.” Sheri L. Dew, “Are We Not All Mothers?,” Ensign, Nov 2001, 96

Happy Mothering, Megan

2 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Hi there!

Thanks for coming by my blog (in all it's UN-dated glory)! You have a great blog and your boys are super cute!

Take care!

Stephanie

Melissa said...

It does help when I try to think about it that way! That it really is something special and not just giving people permission to tell me they don't like my cooking! LOL!

I love you, and you are a great mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails