Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


"Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." M. Russell Ballard, "Daughters of God," Ensign, May 2008.

This quote has gotten me through many a tough time! I just keep clinging to the joyful moments (the slobbery kisses, the "I love you's," the random acts of kindness, the dandelion bouquets, etc...). I still have days that I struggle but I really wouldn't trade this "job," "responsibility," "choice," etc.... 

May you all find those joyful moments! 

With much love and respect, Megan

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

That quote has kept me going several times as well. I miss you! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails